Lirik Lagu Beautiful Liar - Beyonce (feat Shakira)

Posted Isnin, Mei 28, 2007 by Lelaki Herba in Labels:

Video...



Download Video Player...

Download



Download Video...

Download


Lirik Lagu:

Beautiful Liar

Ay, Ay, Ay
Nobody likes being played
Beyonce, Beyonce
Shakira, Shakira (hey)

(B) He said I’m worth it, his one desire
(S) I know things about ‘em that
you wouldn’t wanna read about
(B) He kissed me, his one and only,
(yes) beautiful Liar
(S) Tell me how you tolerate the
things that you just found out about

(S) You never know
(B) Why are we the ones who suffer
(S) I have to let go
(B) He won’t be the one to cry
(B) Ay Let’s not kill the karma

Ay Let’s not start a fight
Ay It’s not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar

(S) Can’t we laugh about it
Oh It’s not worth our time
Oh We can live without ‘em
Just a beautiful liar

(S) I trusted him, but when I followed
you, I saw you together
(B) I didn’t know about you then
‘till I saw you with him again
(S) I walked in on your love sc
ene, slow dancing

(B) You stole everything, how can
you say I did you wrong
(S) You never know
(B) When the pain and heartbreak’s over
(S) I have to let go
(B) The innocence is gone
(B) Ay Let’s not kill the karma

Ay Let’s not start a fight
Ay It’s not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar

(S) Can’t we laugh about it
Oh It’s not worth our time
Oh We can live without ‘em
Just a beautiful liar

(S) Tell me how to forgive you
When it’s me who’s ashamed
(B) And I wish could free you
of the hurt and the pain
(Both) But the answer is simple
He’s the one to blame

(B) Ay Let’s not kill the karma
Ay Let’s not start a fight
Ay It’s not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar

(S) Can’t we laugh about it
Oh It’s not worth our time
Oh We can live without ‘em
Just a beautiful liar

* S - Shakira
* B - Beyonce

INFO Lagu

Vokal: Beyonce (feat Shakira)
Lagu: Beyonce, Amanda Ghost,
Ian Dench, dan komposer dari
Norway Mikkel S. Eriksen dan Tor
Erik Hermansen
Genre: R&B/Latin poo
Single pertama dari album
Beyonce B’Day: Deluxe Edition



0 comment(s) to... “Lirik Lagu Beautiful Liar - Beyonce (feat Shakira)”

0 comments: